CONTACT AFFORDABLE IN HOME CARE
OF Serving Parkersburg, Marietta and
The Mid Ohio Valley
IMPROVE THE QUALITY & COMFORT OF YOUR LIFE
ASSISTANCE WITH INDEPENDENCE, AFTER-CARE, RECOVERY, & ERRANDS
WE SERVE YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES IN YOUR TIME OF NEED BY PROVIDING ASSISTANCE INCLUDING:
- Support for Older Individuals Who Want to Maintain Independence in Their Own Homes
- Surgery After-Care Services
- Assistance With Medication Monitoring & Complex Medical Treatments
- Trained Nursing Care for Mothers & Newborns
- At Home Injury & Accident Recovery
- Companionship Services
- Support for Mentally Ill & Mentally Challenged Adults Living in Community Settings
- Care for Parents Living in the Homes of Working Adult Children
- Assistance With Housekeeping, Meal Preparation, Bathing, Transportation & Errands
- Support for Disabled Individuals Living Independently
- Monitoring Assistance for Chronic Conditions Such as Diabetes and Heart & Organ Failure
- Hospice Care & End of Life Comfort Services
- 24/7 Professional Registered Nurse and Personal Care Nursing Services
COMPASSIONATE CARE BY TRAINED, EXPERT PROFESSIONALS WITH INTEGRITY
We provide the assistance and compassionate care that you or your loved one require to recover from your condition or to continue living in the comfort of your own home instead of entering a hospital, nursing home, or other institution against your wishes.
You can depend on the trained, expert professionals of Affordable In Home Care to provide 24-hour personal care services. All of our employees are quality individuals with integrity who have passed our stringent background check process and have been found to be worthy of bearing our name and providing personalized service to you in your home.
To begin the process of being matched with the perfect personal care attendant to assist you with the tasks of daily living or a qualified RN to serve your medical needs at your home, please call us or complete the convenient contact form.